Our Care Services
Bramhall Residential Home offers a variety of options for care including:-
This is available from 9am – 430pm seven days a week. This provision is for those who are not yet ready for full time care but are at home during the day with little or no social stimulus. Also used by families who can cater for a relatives needs in the evening or at night but are unable to attend to or occupy them during the day.
During these visits the entertainment and activities at Bramhall are open to them.
This is care on a short stay basis either for a break and change of scenery or for a break for the full time carer
This can be someone moving into the home on a permanent basis or for a long term stay, i.e. for house renovations or while needing extra care.
This is a visit for a day or overnight to try the home and get an idea of service provision.
The philosophy of Bramhall is to encourage and promote independence. To help attain a happy and comfortable life, in a safe and friendly environment.
The first aim is to get to know each of our residents personally; this helps us meet their individual needs. We begin with a complete assessment from which we build a Person Centred Plan of Care. This will dictate to staff the precise needs and wishes of each person individually to ensure they remain happy and healthy.
A person’s needs can include:
- Particular care needed
- Specialist diets – balanced nutritious meals
- Regular and varied activities that encourage socialisation or improve on weakened skills.
- Keyworkers whose purpose is to work with one individual to ensure their wants and needs are met.
- Biography and background information to help us get to know them well
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- Freshly prepared home cooking
- Full service laundry on premises
- Anytime visiting
- Mobile shop which goes round the building once a week
- Library across the road
- Local luncheon club
We are supported in the community by:
- GPs who visit the home
- Reflexologist who visit the home
- Opticians who visit the home
Please call 01526 342632 if you would like to arrange a visit or request a brochure.